The classic design features a painted creamy white finish and brushed nickel pulls. With its clean lines and classic look the Kentwood collection is timeless and versatile.
- B1475-01: Drawer Nightstand
- 29.06"W x 17"D x 28.06"H
- 73.81cm W x 43.18cm D x 71.27cm H
- Construction & Features:
- 3 drawers with felt lined top drawer.
- tinted drawers w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- on/off touch lighting control.
- weight capacity: 50 lbs for top.
- Touch Lighting Touch lighting is available on our iFunction nightstands and even some headboards to light up your space. For our Master Bedroom nightstands, plug any lamp into the specially concealed outlet on the back of our iFunction nightstand and then touch the metal bar on the back to turn your lamp lighting on or off. For our Next Generation nightstands, plug any lamp into the specially concealed outlet on the back of our iFunction nightstand and then touch the metal button on the side of the nightstand once to turn the lamp lighting on, twice to the turn the lamp lighting off and nightlight on and three times to turn all lighting off.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.